- leasing, selling, copying, sublicensing, transferring, or assigning any information, intellectual property, goods, or services provided on the site
- using the site for any illegal purpose
- gaining unauthorized access to the company’s data or the data of other users
- altering, modifying, adapting, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or hacking the company’s intellectual property
- altering or modifying another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the company’s website,
- using or exporting the company’s information, products, or services in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations
- violating anyone else’s legal rights (for example, privacy rights) or any laws (for example, copyright laws) in the user’s jurisdiction
- using the website or the company’s services to transmit content that could be deemed unlawful, threatening, harassing, racist, abusive, libelous, pornographic, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate, including any messages constituting or encouraging criminal conduct
- breaching, or attempting to breach, the website’s security systems
- (if legally required) failing to ensure that all end users of the site are at least 18 years of age or older.
Personal information– Mindful Wellness will collect and maintain personal information provided by its users, including their names, addresses, mobile telephone numbers, email addresses, and so forth. The amount of information you provide is completely voluntary. Your information is private and will not be shared.
Security- Mindful Wellness assures users that the company will use necessary measures to protect the security of their data. While it is impossible for Mindful Wellness to completely guarantee that user data will be immune from malicious attack or compromise; as such, the users should understand that their transmission of personal data is always at their own risk.